Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On Jan 24, 4:06*pm, Hawke wrote:

So you have no idea of your friends IQ.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

Not really and I don't care one way or the other. Of course, if I
believe someone is stupid I'm not going to be friends with them anyway.
I am more concerned with what kind of person someone is than how
intelligent they are. Lots of intelligent people I have known over the
years were jerks. So it pretty much means nothing to me. All that
matters to me is if I like the person and they like me.

Hawke

I said the more intelligent people were the most interesting to be
around. And then you said some of your friends with lower IQ's were
more interesting than the smarter friends. And now you say you really
do not know the IQ of any of your friends.

My experience is that the proportion of jerks is not any higher in
people with high IQ's than the general population. Maybe fewer jerks
in the high IQ group.

Dan