Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On 1/23/2012 2:10 PM, wrote:
On Jan 23, 3:18 pm, wrote:

Actually, I've found that even discussing IQs these days is passe. When
I was young a lot was made about IQ but now it seems we have learned
that it's not really that important for most of us. There are different
kinds of ways of measuring intelligence now and other ways of seeing
what intelligence is so what one's IQ is doesn't seem to be anything
anyone cares about very much. But you can still usually tell which
people are the really brainy ones. Most of us aren't in that class and
we know it.

Hawke

So you have no idea of your friends IQ.

Dan

Not really and I don't care one way or the other. Of course, if I
believe someone is stupid I'm not going to be friends with them anyway.
I am more concerned with what kind of person someone is than how
intelligent they are. Lots of intelligent people I have known over the
years were jerks. So it pretty much means nothing to me. All that
matters to me is if I like the person and they like me.

Hawke