Frank McVey

Default Kitchen worktop jig

Kitchen worktop jigs are used to joint worktop sections into a T or an
L-shape. It forms a neat version of the "masons mitre" in the corners.
Additionally, they have templates for sinking in the special bolts used to
pull the joints up tight.

Here in UK, the cheapest versions I have seen are on Ebay. www.screwfix.com
also do a fairly cheap version. Most tool hire firms will hire you the jig,
router and cutters to do the job.

HTH

Frank

"Tom" wrote in message
.Hi there

Can anyone recommend where I can get a cheap kitchen worktop jig from. I
only need to make 3 cuts!

Alternatively, do you know if it's possible to hire one?

Many thnx.

Matt

We don't

use
pejorative language like that here! But seriously, I don't know what you

mean
by "kitchen worktop jig". Or whether you can "hire" one. Please expound.
Someday, it'll all be over....

---