Mark

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

Hylourgos wrote:

*My*, and many others', concerns are NOT about this film's potential
for causing anti-semitism among non-believers (your point above), but
among believers--who, after all, have 2000 years of anti-semitic
behavior historically documented. Are you so unaware of the Chrisian
West's periodic pogroms and holocausts against Jews? Have you never
read a passion play nor become aware of what sort of emotional results
they had on Christians towards Jews?

In the last year or so I saw an interview with Fallwell on 60 Minutes.

Seems he is very active in sending monies to Israel. Why? Because when 2/3 of
the Jews are killed there will be the Second Coming (Or some such great
Christian thing he happens to believe in). Ok, so I'm not a biblical scholar.

The point remains: Christians killing Jews. Now their doing it through proxy by
using money.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)