Creamy Goodness

Default Favorite Woodworking Tips 2004

Tim Rohrer wrote:
My first thought was, "But then I wouldn't gouge my hands!"

)

Tim

On 3/15/04 14:52, in article ,
"ClemsonDave" wrote:

I like this one. Thanks

dave

"Creamy Goodness" creamy at agbf1942 dot com wrote in message
news:8d65f$40563119$41a9ca42$8782@allthenewsgroups .com...
Changing TS Blades - Easy Grip

When changing out a TS blade, take a quick grip clamp, clamp it
very firmly to the blade, turn the blade until the clamp hits the
table, and you've now got a great stopper that'll hold the blade
in-place while you either loosen or tighten the nut.

I actually thought of this is what amazes me. There is a device on the
market for holding the blade, looks like a 1/2 circle of plastic with
something on the inside to keep the blade from moving. but too hard. this
way you've also got both hands free to catch the arbor nut that keeps
falling directly into the dust colletion chute.