Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Another Nail Gun Incident

On 1/22/2012 6:45 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/22/2012 9:05 AM, Leon wrote:
On 1/22/2012 8:19 AM, willshak wrote:
Steve Barker wrote the following on 1/21/2012 5:15 PM (ET):
On 1/21/2012 2:05 PM, wrote:
On Jan 21, 10:12 am, wrote:
No matter how safe a tool might be, there's
always going to be someone who finds a way to make that tool
dangerous.

So you consider a pneumatic nail gun to be a safe tool? A tool that
can fire a 1-3" steel nail or staple at 100+ mph 1-3" deep into wood
is safe. Apparently there are no dangerous tools in the world.

next thing they'll come up with is Nail $top. Won't fire until it does
a detailed analysis of the object it is up against. LMAO!!

They'll use a hot dog to test it.

No, I think they should use Steve Baker to test it. After all he is the
end all answer to all unsolved mysteries.

and hopefully when they fill out the forms, they will spell my name
correctly. Thanks for playing!

;~)