Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tin Can Fire Pot version 0.1, casting pewter, ladle, burner, grate

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 17:29:06 -0800 (PST), Doug Goncz
wrote:

I went to a snuggle party at my 3rd girlfriend's, met a woman, and
slept with her. While my girlfriend slept with two other guys. On
mattresses, in front of a fire, snoring. Not that kind of slept, get
it? Just happy times. It was great!

A what?????

Gunner

Gunner Asch