Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Toilet wax ring

On Jan 21, 2:07*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/21/2012 3:24 PM, wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:37:43 -0600, Steve Barker
*wrote:

On 1/21/2012 9:54 AM, Hank wrote:
On Jan 20, 10:55 am, Steve * wrote:
On 1/20/2012 9:40 AM, Hank wrote:

Has anybody tried the "Sani-Seal" no wax replacement for the toilets
wax ring?

Hank

why fix something that's not broke? *The wax seals last forever and do
the job simply.

--
Steve Barker

Unlike you, I ask a question because I want to find an answer. Your
reply was useless and a waste of time for all.

Hank~~~~~ had a leaking wax ring...............duh!

Well "DUH" back at ya! *Try a new was ring and keep the toilet tight to
the floor this time. *fatass!

* Totally uncalled for, Steve. *Alternatives to the wax ring are
becoming available for a good reason. The new stuff works. Better than
the wax ring.
I think this is a good forum to discuss these new innovations on.
You don't still drive on steel wheels and drag a stick to stop, or
wipe your ass with your left thumb, do you????

no, no and no. *But the steel wheels do have their advantages on
tractors. *The farmers in force when the rubber came along thought it
was a pussified stupid idea. *The steel ones still have better traction..
* And the was ring still works fine and lasts forever as long as the
toilet does not rock like a rocking horse.

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

Steel does not have better treaction than rubber. If it did you would
for sure see it being used at tractor pulls. I doubt if you can even
buy new steel wheels for tractors these days.

Harry K