Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Joke: This explains it

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:50:47 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:39:36 -0500, "
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:48:32 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:50:02 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...
"Try doing it with the engine running."

Hummm, I thought heart surgeons stopped the patient's heart after
hooking them up to a heart/lung machine? o_O

TDD

Depends on what they are doing. My wife had a procedure done last
year and they just put here under and used a catheter. Six hour job.

Six hours at auto mechanic's rates?!! Yikes!

In some media in recent days there was a report that during a
transplant, the heart was dropped on the floor.

Whole new meaning to having your heart broken.