Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Another Nail Gun Incident

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:51:31 -0500, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
wrote:

Come on, with enough force off a ricochet to pierce the skull.

They can't even get a bullet to ricochet to kill someone.
They tested on MYTH BUSTERS and could not get enough force from a bullet
to kill someone. They had to amp it up.

On 1/21/2012 1:48 PM, dpb wrote:
On 1/21/2012 12:43 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Anyone but me wondering how the nail got into the back of his head.

ricochet, I would presume...

--

Soft lead bullets and hard steel nails behave differently - and
require different amounts of force to penetrate bone.

But then there is still a small but sizeable group of Americans who
still don'r believe man has walked on the moon - - - - - .
Or that their President is an American - or that their president is
NOT a Muslim.

Damn, there I got politics into the thread - now it should continue
on for another 3 weeks or so!!!