Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless

Default Does having multiple RJ45 jacks degrade the Internet signal a lot?

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:24:03 +0000 (UTC), Chuck Banshee
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:23:00 +0000, Chuck Banshee wrote:

Turns out a roof tile fell down from one roofline to another!

I forgot to post the picture I took in the morning of the broken roof!
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/7394088.gif

Now I have yet another repair item to learn how to fix!

The trick is not to slip off the roof. Walking on tile is also a
problem. You'll need some plywood or boards to distribute your mass.
I've helped with a tile roof repair, but that was 30 years ago.

http://www.practicalpressure.com/How_to_Repair_a_Tile_Roof.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgajyIO2sKA
http://www.realtor.com/home-garden/do-it-yourself/roofing/repairing-clay-tile.aspx
etc. Plenty more found with Google.