Bob G.

Default How Wide Should an Outfeed Table be?

On 15 Mar 2004 18:53:38 -0800, (Jay Chan) wrote:

I am planning to add an outfeed table to my table saw. I am wondering
how wide I should make the outfeed table.

Think what the OUTFEED TABLE actually does...it supports the work
AFTER it has been run thru the saw blade....

So to determine just how wide that outfeed table is all you have to do
is determine the widest piece of work you are going to cut...IF you
are cutting to the center of a 4 foot piece of pluywood the table
should support 2 foot on BOTH sides of the blade...

Bob Griffiths