Posted to rec.woodworking
TWayne TWayne is offline

Default Another Nail Gun Incident

In ,
Robatoy typed:
..

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loc.../nail-removed-...

I dunno, Dave.... It isn't April 1 st yet, and somehow I
am having a problem with this. What PSI was this guy
running to get the nail to go that far through bone that
deep into the head.... *sceptical me*

Huh? I don't know what you picture, but that's a soft, thin-skull area where
the nail supposedly hit. There was no "that far" through bone to go; I'm
actually surprised it didn't go further, in fact.

IF it's a true story. This isn't the first time I've seen that story either.
Since there isn't any kind of working newspaper URL along with it. Trying
the ctv.ca results in "
Sorry, we were unable to find the page you requested."
right now. And a search on ctv.ca exposed no such story, so I agree this one
goes inito the skeptical bin too.

HTH,

Twayne`