Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Wallpaper paste.

On 21/01/2012 06:33, sweetheart wrote:
I am doing a lot of DIY at the minute. I have lost my DIY mate ( parent
...... yes, I have had another bereavement since last year, just before
Christmas, please don't go there) , so I am on my own. OH hates DIY as
well as gardening.

So, I have paper and I have stripped walls in dining room ( this is
because now my walls are not suffering condensation there I can try and
get it sorted) . I have cleaned them down and even put a coat of
fungicide on the affected bits in there.

I have some old ( about three or four years) wallpaper paste. Its
unopened. Completely sealed packets. Is it usable? I cant see a use by
date on it.

Should be fine if its still powder...

--
Cheers,