Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] grimly4@gmail.com is offline

Default OT recording Web TV on PC as a VCR would

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:07:34 +0000, Mike.. . . .
wrote:

OK, I hate Murdoch, so I get sport on the PC from things like
Eurosport and Tennis TV, works well. One thing I cannot do is record
things like the OZ open in middle of night. I need something to record
whats on the PC screen for a timed period, like using a VCR. Any
ideas?

Depends what format it's delivered in but there are various stream
capture programs - I'd suspect some of them have paid-for versions
that would allow automation.
If you're using FireFox, have a gander on the add-ons site for them.