Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Good old 100W bulbs dirt cheap!

Grumpy Old Flatulator wrote:
On 1/20/2012 5:37 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

Well WE just happen to like light. Good old fashioned 100w bulb
light. not no slow glowing off color bull****. and not no four
thousand dollar each LED mother ****ers either.

As we age, we are more prone to resist change. We tend to dislike
anything new. But since we're old, we've earned the right to use
whatever ****ing light bulbs we want.

That said, I have to share this story. My wife is old and grumpy. She
hates CFLs and LED lights. So the other day I bought one of those 75
watt equivalent Philips bulbs and installed it in one of our matching
table lamps. I didn't tell her I made the switch. The other matching
lamp had a standard 75 watt incandescent bulb. So I powered both lamps
up and called her in the room. I asked her to identify which table
lamp had the LED bulb. After looking back and forth at both lamps for
a good 30 seconds, she guessed wrong. She failed the test.
Bwahahahahaha! After all these years, I finally had her speechless.

Yes, the LED bulb is a bit pricey but seeing her speechless was
priceless.

You will pay for this prank. And pay dearly.