Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Wallpaper paste.

On 21/01/2012 08:19, sweetheart wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:56:19 -0000, "sweetheart" hotmail.com wrote:

No, thats not it at all. I would not whinge. It just seems such a
waste to
throw unopened packets away if they could be used. As for cheap? if I
recall its not that cheap. This was polycell heavy duty and solvite, not
wicks own brand.

Who mentioned Wickes? I can buy Solvite for £2 a pack. Define "cheap".
You're already whinging. Troll off and buy some fresh stuff ffs.

If I were a real troll I am sure most would have figured that by now
wouldn't they? I have been around long enough. Accusations are not nice.
Are you a troll baiter/ hunter? See a troll round every corner and spoil
genuine posters questions ( and those who might answer) .I find they are
even worse on those forums where such things happen.

However since you suggest it, I suspect it might not be worth using the
old. I cannot get wallpaper paste for £2.00 as you seem to. Obviously I
don't have the right DIY " shed" or whatever that is in this area. The
paste is likely to cost me at least £4,00 for three litres powder mix

Well, I'd use the old stuff if it's sealed. It would have gone rock hard
if damp had got to it