Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default Wallpaper paste.

On Jan 21, 6:33*am, "sweetheart" hotmail.com wrote:
I am doing a lot of DIY at the minute. I have lost my DIY mate ( parent
...... yes, I have had another bereavement since last year, just before
Christmas, please don't go there) , so I am on my own. OH hates DIY as well
as gardening.

So, I have paper and I have stripped walls in dining room ( this is because
now my walls are not suffering condensation there I can try and get it
sorted) . I have cleaned them down and even put a coat of fungicide on the
affected bits in there.

I have some old ( about three or four years) wallpaper paste. Its unopened.
Completely sealed packets. Is it usable? I cant see a use by date on it.
Doing that job this weekend. Thanks.

It shouldn't be a problem so long as it hasn't had any damp in it.

Jonathan