Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Vinyl Siding

On 1/20/2012 10:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 05:29:44 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I agree with those saying to continue with paint. The
siding looks great, the paint is still in good shape. A
good paint job done right can last 10 years. And you
don't have all that much to paint, not a lot of trim, etc.
IMO real wood looks far better than siding. Siding
is less expensive and doesn't require painting, but
just doesn't look like wood.

Of the guys saying paint is better, how many will show up at the house
with a brush in hand?

i'd rekon any painting company would be glad to show up on time. done.

--
Steve Barker