Posted to rec.woodworking

Default transport of 16 foot 4x4's with stationwagon?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:54:59 -0600, Steve Barker
wrote:

On 1/18/2012 10:32 PM, m II wrote:
Full time 4WD used to have disconnects at the wheel hubs.

----------
wrote in message ...
FullTime 4wd has no disconnect - and the extra weight of 4wd affects
mileage even when disengaged.

in which case it wasn't a "full time" four wheel drive. the real full
time 4x4's did not have lockouts (manual or automatic) on the hubs.

If you are responding to my post you can't read.
And if not, you are agreeing with my post.

The quoting on the post is messed up--it looks like both original and
response are quoted at the same level so it's difficult to figure out
who said what.