Posted to rec.woodworking

Default transport of 16 foot 4x4's with stationwagon?

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

But the suspension bits are still moving relative to the body.

Ya know - I realized something after I had posted my last reply. Don't try
to figure this out, but even though there were comments about trucks and all
that stuff, somehow I had gotten it into my mind that the under-slung
concept was associated with a car. I know - makes no sense. Since most
cars employ independent suspension systems, I got stuck in this thought that
there would be no issues with things like - oh, say... axles... Oh...
forget it - I'm gonna go grab the wife (until she wakes up...)

--

-Mike-