Posted to alt.home.repair
Paddy Waggin Paddy Waggin is offline

Default Gotta get them squirrels

You've got to hear my story, bout these tree rats....

I'll tell ya up front....I caught and released ,mhmm maybe 180 live tree
rats.

I used a live catcher trap. Caught them and released them as we went....

Peanutbutter set in the live catch trap.
I caught over 160 TR's in two years.

I took them to a park place far from their home...Ah, but my son
said....Pops, they're returning to where they came from..... Oh, no my
son.. I have never had one return to my location.. How so? POPS?

Oh, it's simple... While in the live catch cage, I spray their little
ass'es with white paint...Never, has a white ass returned to my yard.

So that's my answer...

If the tree rats wanted a chance, they
should have gone somewhere else.