Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How far could a golf ball be propelled at STP?

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:42:14 -0800, Chrissy Degeer
wrote:

On 1/19/2012 1:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:03:06 -0800, Chrissy Degeer
wrote:

On 1/19/2012 2:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:46:30 -0800, wrote:

Gummer:

Which smoking crater? You really dont know any type of engineering at
all do you?

The charge belongs on the back of the club head, as I said.

On the Back of the club head???

****wit: from which side of a jet engine does the thrust emanate? The
back side, you colossally ignorant douchebag.

Thrust on a bullet is towards the shooter? Odd that

The clubhead is what strikes the ball. You're trying to make the
clubhead go faster. Putting the charge on the front of the clubhead
will slow the clubhead down.

You're stubborn in addition to being pig-**** stupid.

Put the charge on the back of the clubhead, idiot. That will accelerate
the clubhead in the same direction in which you wish to strike the ball.

Thats one method. A hardly efficient method,

Much more efficient than your pig-**** stupid, boneheaded idea.

But putting a small rocket motor on the clubhead..really wont work very
well in this case Im afraid.

Better than your pig-**** stupid, boneheaded idea.

Better yet, ****wit, stick to jerking off - that's the only game you
know how to play.

So you really dont know an engineering whatsoever do you?

"know an engineering"? You're illiterate in addition to being pig-****
stupid and stubborn.

How old are you Chrissy? I'm thinking maybe 14 or 15. Maybe younger
because it seems like you just discovered insult with bad language. Is
10 or 11 more on the mark?
ERS