Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
beryl beryl is offline

Default How far could a golf ball be propelled at STP?

On 01/19/2012 01:22 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:57:51 -0800, wrote:

We're going to use an inertial guidance system.
Place the club head right up against the ball, right where you want it
to make contact. Now, push a button, wait for the LED indicator to glow
steady, and your club is initialized. That's it. No explosives, no
drama, just wail on the ball with all you've got and the system commands
the club head to return to *exactly* the position where it was
initialized. Sweet.

Right. I see you dont have any electronics knowledge either.

Then why don't you specify exactly where you see that?
Nothing I described clashes with any electronics. I haven't described
how the club head would be steered, but that's irrelevant at this point.