Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SOPA and PIPA, if they pass say good by to the internet as weknow it..

On Jan 19, 9:52*am, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:14:02 -0800, Larry Jaques

wrote:

snipYeah, we can't let the CONgresscritters take away the
Internet from us in the interest of the Left.

snip

While it may appear that the left is out front on this,
IMNSHO it is the corporations and corporationism that are
bankrolling and pushing this effort. *When we follow the
money we seen that while the left may push PC and be able to
censor Gunner's posts, it is the corporations that stand to
make a boat load of money, and in the worlds of Vanderbilt
"the public be dammed.

You should also remember that SOPA/PIPA are only a small
part of the accelerating effort by the corporate interests
to privatize everything from the air we breathe and the
water we drink, to seeds and cells, to language for their
"fun and profit." Can you hear me now? -- There's an app
for that...

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"

SOPA has a Republican as its author.

You are correct...it is all about the money.
TMT