Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Mold remediation

"Robert Macy" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 4:20 am, "Robert Green" wrote:
What is the best way to clean up mold? My shed developed a leak and
everything inside is now covered with a greenish, powdery mold. I've
patched up the leak and started wiping down things with rags moistened

with
Clorox. When that's done, I wonder what else I should do. I have a
portable dehumidifier, a space heater and some powerful fans. I recall
seeing (here I think) that I should acquire a UV device to kill any remain
spores.

Any and all ideas appreciated.

--
Bobby G.

Isn't the hazmat black mold green in color? GET IT TESTED!

Could be. My wife used the car to attend U.S. Army Biological Arms Control
Treaty Office (BACTO) - located at Fr. Detrick a while back. I wonder if I
still get a tax deduction if the Feds confiscate the car?

--
Bobby G.