Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How far could a golf ball be propelled at STP?

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:46:30 -0800, beryl wrote:

Gummer:

Which smoking crater? You really dont know any type of engineering at
all do you?

The charge belongs on the back of the club head, as I said.

On the Back of the club head???

As I stated..you really dont have ANY clue about engineering do
you...pitiful..absolutely ****ing pitiful

Are you even allowed to cross the street by yourself?

Gunner

Gunner Asch