Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Possibly. I've said over-and-over, I'm suspicious of the Magdowski
model. Simulation using the Magdowski model fails.

Fails, with every circuit?

But we're pursuing a dead horse. Anyone with half-a-brain would go to
LED lighting. Everything off-the-shelf for LED bicycle lighting is 3V
powered. If you've got an old hub dynamo-based bicycle you're home
free... only problem is that Ian doesn't have half a brain (likewise
Larkin ;-)

Ian said a couple of times he is using LEDs.

Quote:

The extra power going into the battery would be handy for occasional use of
a 3W star LED "main beam" for unlit sections of cycleway.

zero, and remove the last word.