Posted to alt.home.repair
Betelgeuse Betelgeuse is offline

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

On 1/18/2012 7:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Can we agree that you misquoted me. I didn't write that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message
news On 1/17/2012 7:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

As for lack of evidence you just stumbled on one of the big proofs
that Ye Flood never happened. Had it happened there are facts and
evidence that would have to exist but don't.

We finally agree on something

My bad.

Your post's position confused me and I accidentally trimmed your
contribution which made it look like you said what the other guy said.