Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:28:08 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:37:48 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:29:13 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 8:26*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:56:58 -0500, Al Goar wrote:
On 1/15/2012 7:16 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 06:36:11 -0800 (PST), Harry
wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:57 am, "Stormin Mormon"
*wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Jack *wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!- Hide quoted text -

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

As I said, you're crazy (and filled with hate). *...and it really is that
simple.- Hide quoted text -

Odd, one word from an atheist and the theist instantly begins with the
"hate" and lies about atheist's morals. *If you can't address a point
that is made, then don't bother replying at all. *Won't make you look
like such an ass.

I did address the point dummy. *You're a hate-filled, crazy, asshole. *No
doubt about it.- Hide quoted text -

Odd that it is the theist every time that resorts to insults. *Perhaps
because they know they have nothing to support their beliefs?

Well, you've certainly proven that you are indeed stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Still with the insults? Don't have anything intelligent to
contribute.

No, just calling a spade a spade. Sorry if the truth offends you.

Not unusual for a creationist.

There you go, stupid!