Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

All in black? I've never seen that as dress code. Wonder if they are Amish?

Sure, curious what the literature is.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

JVs doe not dress all in black and they don't id themselves as
Mormons. Youwant their literature? It is your churck, go ask them
for it. I jsut ran two of them off about a month ago rudely enough
that I hope my address is on the 'do not call' list...at least with
JVs when I do that it holds for about 6-8 years before I am bothered
again.

Harry K