Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

On 1/18/2012 10:11 AM, Harry K wrote:
On Jan 18, 6:25 am,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:15 am,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On Jan 16, 7:39 pm,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On Jan 15, 8:26 pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:56:58 -0500, Al
wrote:
On 1/15/2012 7:16 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 06:36:11 -0800 (PST), Harry

wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:57 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Jack wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to
tithe
the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and
you
would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never
heard
one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!- Hide quoted text -

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do
you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say
that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

You need to read what Blaise Pascal, the father of Probabilities and
Statistics, had to say about belief in God
It's called Pascal's Wager
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager-Hidequoted text -

Yep. It ties in with the theists usual threat "Believe...OR ELSE!".
A **** poor reason to believe in anything.

Funny how that sillyness is alaways a fall back argument for some
There's no threat except in paranoid minds.- Hide quoted text -

I lost a post from I think it was you. Can't find it so I will answer
it he

You, or some one else put forthe seashell fossils on tops of mountains
as proof of Ye Floode.

Problem is that fossils do not form in just a year. Fossils need to
be buried in mud and that mud dried, compressed and turned to rock.
They would have been laying loose and washed away when all that water
went somewhere and for sure would not be encased in rock.

But then those are jsut some of those scientifc facts that the
creationist just waves his hand and ignores.

The very fact that those fossilized sea shells are on top of a mountain
should be a clue for stupid atheists, that things change.
Apparently accepting such a fact is most difficult for those rigidly
encased in their beliefs.
Recognize yourself ?- Hide quoted text -

Apparantly you are one of those creatinists incapable of learining
learning _anything_ even when you are spoon fed. Re-read why those
fossils could not be due to flood and then learn about tectonic place
activity and what builds mountains. It is all known science and most
of it has been known for over 150 years.

You don't even have to take my word for it. Just do a bit of
googling....oops sorry, I forgot that real science scares the crap out
of you.

Harry K

The believers are not near as scared of science as you are of the truth.

--
Steve Barker