Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design

Jim Thompson wrote:

And you're still clueless about why the dynamo won't work into an
auto-transformer.

Oh, and I'm curious about this dynamo vs alternator issue. Some people have
said these things generate AC. If none of us have tested one, maybe we
should assume the worst.

Is that the only reason you oppose the use of a transformer? You might have
said so with less fuss.

Assuming the worst, I'd think to use a full wave bridge and no transformer.

zero, and remove the last word.