Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design

Jim Thompson wrote:

And you're still clueless about why the dynamo won't work into an
auto-transformer.

I asked about that transformer. (Which is not an autotransformer is it? It
has 2 coils.)

But Larkin did ask you to critique his architecture, and I pointed out that
if you just did that we could move along. So why don't you both explain why
it's necessary, or won't work, instead of this "you first".

Unless you want to make it a private conversation in which case you should
do it via email.

zero, and remove the last word.