Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless
Char Jackson Char Jackson is offline

Default After all that - I just realized the Nintendo Wii doesn't have an ethernet port!

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:52:31 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

In alt.internet.wireless Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Yep. Any wireless router can be used as an access point:

Since the WAN port is unused, I've thought of enabling "remote admin" and
then I could plug a laptop in to that port, but the idea of remote admin
being live bugs me.

In some of my installations there's a use for 5 LAN ports rather than
the usual 4, so I assign the WAN port to the LAN switch. (dd-wrt)
No need to enable remote admin when you're coming in on the LAN side.