Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless
[email protected] dold@74.usenet.us.com is offline

Default After all that - I just realized the Nintendo Wii doesn't have an ethernet port!

In alt.internet.wireless Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Yep. Any wireless router can be used as an access point:

It's helpful to have a checklist of the things you need to change, probably
following one of Jeff's cited pages correctly.

I'd done it a few times, and did it again recently, but I had to do it
several times from hard reset because I kept cutting off my own
communication from the new box before finalizing the config. Gotta do the
steps in the right order, or you'll need the weird cabling that Jeff posted
a long time ago to get admin access to the box.

Since the WAN port is unused, I've thought of enabling "remote admin" and
then I could plug a laptop in to that port, but the idea of remote admin
being live bugs me.