Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default "If Fred prayed Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 18, 4:33*am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

On 1/16/2012 10:54 PM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"Tony Miklos" wrote in message
On 1/15/2012 9:46 AM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"Bob_Villa" wrote in message

On Jan 14, 12:10 pm, Harry K wrote:
On Jan 14, 2:26 am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:34 pm, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:43 am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:35 am, Tony Miklos
wrote:

On 1/13/2012 10:53 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 13, 8:27 am, Tony
wrote:

Hey! The bible was written by the same people who said
the
earth was
flat. It's got to be true!

You're showing your ignorance. Genesis/Creation refers to
the "Great
Dome" of the Earth (its atmosphere).

Now you are showing your ignorance. A dome is not the
same as
a sphere
A dome would refer to the atmosphere of a flat Earth. The

bottom of a
dome would be flat.

Your interpretation...hope you don't choke on it!

He won't because he is correct.

"Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome

A dome is a structural element of architecture that resembles
the
hollow upper half of a sphere..."

Harry K

Your explanation didn't say anything about the flat base
though...did
it?- Hide quoted text -

what part of "top half" did you miss? Clue: the bottom would be
flat.n It it isn't clear enought, grab a ball and cut it in half..

Harry K

Top half, right...of a sphere!

Does not even have to be "half"
If you stand on the inside wall of a sphere, everything that
surrounds
you is effectively a "dome".

Now you describe being inside the earth looking out.

NO stupid
I'm talking about the atmosphere

Please draw a picture of the earth we live on with a dome for our
atmosphere and post a link.

Simpler still
Get your stupid lazy ass on a boat in the middle of a sea with no land
in sight
And then tell yourself that the atmosphere that forms a dome above you,
or the ocean forming the flat base under in are not part of the
planetary sphere.

Yes it would look that way, that's why they thought the earth was
flat. If you want to argue, stop agreeing with me.

Too bad you're so stupid that you imagine I agree with you
Ah well.

Too bad you have to resort to name calling. *I guess that's what your god
wants you to do. *Goodbye.

Hey, I thought you already said goodbye earlier.
As to your stupid presumption *about "my god", well, hey, that's just part
of all your other stupid presumptions

Don't let the door slam your ass as you scuttle out.

There you go being stupid a- Hide quoted text -

Did you every grow up past the kindergarten insult stage? Most people
do at least by the 6th grade. I see you haven't matured to that level
yet.

Harry K