Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 12:54 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:35 am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 16, 10:39 pm, Harry K wrote:

Done 50 years ago and discovered that there is nothing behind the
curtain.

I'm sorry you are so embarrassed about your beliefs you can 'debate'
them but have to resort to insults.

Harry K

Actually, that is the point...you gave-up thinking 50 years ago and
assume that thinking was correct. (you have to admit, it is a
stand...and you don't cross the line) You cut-off reason and feeling
on the subject. I know because I was there!

It may be a "leap" of faith...but it is a kinder, gentler place to be.

Well, goody for you. I prefer to stick to science rather than myths.

Maybe you need to do some reading
Try "The Science of God" by Gerald Schroeder
Then go on to some of his other works
At least, it might make you think- Hide quoted text -

When I do research I stick to actual science, not myths. If you
actually _did_ any thinking you wouild recognize the foundation of
quicksand the bibible is built on.

So you don't even know who Gerald Schroeder is, and summarily dismiss what
he has to say...
Mmmm
Such a CLEAR demonstration of an open mind and intellectual curiosity.
Apparently you are so scared of a different point-of-view, that you avoid it
like the plague.
In other words, what you really mean is that you only stick to what already
fits your preconceptions, prejudices and bigoted point-of-view

Got it.