Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: SawStop

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:11:42 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 1/17/2012 12:27 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/17/2012 12:25 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Yeah, I figured that out early on. I'm just hoping my Tundra bags are
set to INSENSITIVE, because I drive over curbs and such in my daily
driving.

Need new glasses?

LOL ... thinking the same thing.

I totally missed that. I was trying to set his mind at ease when I
probably should have reported his driving habits the the local authorities!

I'm immune. One of my first handyman jobs here was setting up a huge
playground station/swingset for a local cop's kids. bseg

--
The human brain is unique in that it is the only container of which
it can be said that the more you put into it, the more it will hold.