Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Necessary to cover top of central AC intake in winter?

Bernt Berger wrote:
On 1/17/2012 9:31 AM, Name Classified wrote:

I was driving around my neighborhood yesterday and I saw that some
people in my neighborhood had their AC units covered, just the top,
with plastic.

Those people are the same nutcakes that put cutesy little sweaters and
booties on their dogs when they take them for a walk. Don't cover your
AC/condenser unless you want people to think you're a nutcake too.

You bring up a good point. I wonder...

Would it be practical to crochet a cutsie condensing-unit cozy?

On the other hand, "What Do You Care What Other People Think?" (title of a
book by Richard P. Feynman, Nobel Prize, Physics, 1965).