Posted to rec.woodworking

Default looking for source of cheap square drive screws

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:11:06 -0500, "m II" wrote:

Coloured handles only. Robertson never had a #2 bit.

Yeller, green, red and black are the 4 common ones,

(notice that "u" in "colored"? We added it to resolve the "n" word
problem"

I been developing two sets lately. A set for the workshop and a set for
lazy me when I don't feel like the 3m trek across the snow.

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
om...
If you're differentiating between un-numbered square drive bits and
numbered
bits I'm pretty sure I've still got both... I source bits from various
places and the ones I ordered with my "meat powered driver" were
numbered
but I may have worn them out!

John