Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 16, 7:44 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 16, 5:00 am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 16, 6:22 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do
you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds say
that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the
problem is
that atheists believe too many things.

They believe too much in themselves...

First off we don't "believe", we accept facts and evidence.

Or at least, that's what you like to believe about yourselves- Hide
quoted text -

So show what we belive is false.

Show that' what you blieve is any more true than what the theists believe.

You could at least try to debate the subject

When clearly you cannot ?
Asking others to prove your lack of belief is just intellectually
dishonest.