Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Round table edge protector

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:23:41 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

At church, we have 25 round tables, with folding legs. The edges are
getting beat up, from being rolled to and fro. Table about 5 feet diameter,
edge is maybe 1 1/2 inches wide. I'm thinking there has to be some way to
patch this. I did think of duct tape, but that would look a bit off, for a
church.

Must have happened to someone, before. What can be done inexpensively? The
tables are "scheduled" to be replaced, but the budget is way down.

So. Now the question is WHAT are these tables made out of?

Wood, plastic, electrical wire spools or possibly granite...