Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fs: anyone need 5mm, 6mm or 1/4-20 driver bits?

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:19 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote in
news:se78h7db7r8jq9k3ekkgd2p234kmn54m8k@ 4ax.com:

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:48:21 -0800, Bill
wrote:

$0.50 each, 10 for $3, 100 for $20, your choice of 5mm, 6mm, or
1/4-20. 2 inches long. photo he

http://www.wbnoble.com/forsale/tools/driver_bits.jpg

if interested, contact me via the address on my web site,
www.wbnoble.com

Ive NEVER seen the one with the screw thread. What the dickens is it?

Ditto that. I'm having trouble even imagining what that might be used
for.

It's used for inserting/installing inserts that are threaded 1/4-20 inside
into soft materials that might not hold up to repeated fastener
insertion/removal .

Ok..I was starting to think it was for some sort of security screw.
Thanks!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch