Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_3_] chaniarts[_3_] is offline

Default Caulk for glass and ceramic tile?

On 1/16/2012 5:37 AM, Norminn wrote:
On 1/16/2012 3:20 AM, Daniel Prince wrote:
wrote:

On 1/11/2012 4:25 PM, Daniel Prince wrote:
I have a cooktop mounted into a ceramic tile countertop. I have
caulked it several times but after several months the caulk comes
loose. I clean the surfaces with detergent and then with rubbing
alcohol. I use silicone caulk.

Is there a better way for me clean the surfaces? Is there a caulk
that would be better for this use? Thank you in advance for all