Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dishwasher problem

Just called my parts house. None available, factory order, expected date
about Feb 15. Retail about $170.

Wish I could do more for you. I did call, and that's something, I guess.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
Tony Miklos wrote:

Hell, get the model number and the part number and post it here. There
are plenty of us that have nothing better to do than to find a source
for you. Seriously! This group is all about helping others

The backordered part is W10218837

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/Ap...?pn_=W10218837

The dishwasher model MDB6701AWWW3. My brother says that he has
checked several online sources and it is backordered at all of them.
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her