Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tnik tnik is offline

Default fs: anyone need 5mm, 6mm or 1/4-20 driver bits?

On 1/16/2012 8:05 AM, Dennis wrote:
"Gunner wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:48:21 -0800,
wrote:

$0.50 each, 10 for $3, 100 for $20, your choice of 5mm, 6mm, or 1/4-20.
2 inches long. photo he

http://www.wbnoble.com/forsale/tools/driver_bits.jpg

if interested, contact me via the address on my web site, www.wbnoble.com

Ive NEVER seen the one with the screw thread. What the dickens is it?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Small chuck arbor?

Aircraft drills will accept 1/4-20 bits.. like this.

http://www.skygeek.com/aircraft-tool...hment-kit.html

We have a few castings that we just can't get a regular drill into, this
system has been great. We've even had to turn down a few bigger drills
with a 1/4-20 on them just so we could create the right size hole.