Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Interference in FM radio reception.

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:20:40 -0800, josephkk
wrote:

Remind me not to post anything before my morning coffee fix.

Y0u had me worried there.
?-)

The effect is psychological. One sip of coffee has the same effect as
drinking the whole cup. Whatever the mechanism, I find it difficult
to think clearly before my morning fix. Never mind that I'm also
reading email, replying to email, talking on the phone, planning my
day, dealing with paperwork, yacking on the ham radio, cleaning house,
reading a magazine, watching TV, and assembling lunch at the same
time. Simultaneously doing 10 things badly, takes less time than
sequentially doing each correctly.

To error is human, and I sometimes need to reassure myself that I'm
still human.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D