Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless
Chuck Banshee Chuck Banshee is offline

Default After all that - I just realized the Nintendo Wii doesn't havean ethernet port!

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:44:01 -0500, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
Thanks--- I might give this a try. When I get around to it I'll
wander over to a-i-w & try to absorb enough knowledge to pull it off.

Read this ... (which I just read myself to figure out the difference
between setting up an additional access point (wired) versus a repeater
(not wired):

http://tinyurl.com/28qautl

http://www.40tech.com/2010/09/20/how...your-wireless-
network-using-a-spare-router-as-a-wireless-access-point/