Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Dishwasher problem

" wrote in
:

On Jan 14, 1:41*am, Moe Gasser moe.gas...@flatulators-
anonymous.pffft wrote:
On 1/13/2012 6:16 PM, Daniel Prince wrote:

I am having a problem with a Maytag dishwasher. *It is covered by a
Maytag extended warranty. *It failed on December 22, 2011. *It is
still not fixed because the needed part is on backorder until
February 15, 2012.

I am VERY disabled with ME, (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) Hashimoto's
thyroiditis, neurally mediated hypotension, and orthostatic
intolerance. *Washing dishes by hand is very difficult for me.

What is the best way for me to contact someone high up in Maytag
who might be able to do something? *Thank you in advance for all